Due to the Memorial Day Holiday, the May General Membership meeting will be conducted at the May 12th Executive Committee Meeting on May 12, 2014, 6:30 PM, Atlanta Medical Center. For more information, click here.
The next NPU M Public Safety Meeting is Thursday May 1, 2014 at the Helene Mills Center 515 John Wesley Dobbs. Click here to read the agenda.
Please find the attached agenda for Monday’s meeting
DATE: Start: Saturday, March 1, 2014
ADDRESS: Klaus Advanced Computing Building on Georgia Tech Campus, 266 Ferst Drive NW, Atlanta , GA 30332
REGISTRATION CLOSING DATE: Friday, February 28, 2014
ORGANIZER’S WEBSITE: http://cpschoolfoundation.org/
More information: CPSF – 2014 5K FLYER (Community)
The regular land use meeting has been rescheduled due to last weeks inclement weather. The meeting will be held:
- Wednesday February 19, 2014
- Keller Williams Realty Intown
- 621 North Avenue NE C50
- Atlanta, GA 30308
- Enter through the back/southern entrance of the Southern Dairies complex. Nicole Levine and/or Fiona Sites-Bowen will be there early to help guide people.
Bylaws require 48 hours notice for a meeting. There will be no Executive Committee meeting on this date
The NPU-M General Body meeting will be held tonight, November 25th, at the Helene S. Mills Sr. Multipurpose Senior Center at 515 John Wesley Dobbs Avenue. The meeting starts at 6:30 and ends at 8:30pm. We meet monthly on the fourth Monday.
Tonight’s agenda includes our annual elections, as well as a full agenda.
Tonight’s agenda is here, the draft minutes for the October 28, 2013 General Body meeting are here, and the planner’s summary of last month’s meeting is here. The minutes for the September General Body meeting were approved without amendment; they are posted here.
Tonight’s agenda includes several land use issues, voting on the amendments proposed during our annual bylaws review, and also nominations for next year’s officers.
- The sections of Atlanta Code of Ordinances that govern NPUs are posted here — some limitations and responsibilities of NPUs are outlined here.
- The committee’s proposal is here, and the committee produced a redline to help compare the proposed changes to the current bylaws. The redline is for convenience of comparing changes but may contain errors. The proposal is the submitted draft and all comments and input should be directed to that.
- Some floor amendments were offered and also tabled.
- The current bylaws are always posted in our About section (check out NPU M boundaries if you’re not sure).
- The City’s Office of Planning provides guidance in their Bylaw Guide — great place to start if you’re not familiar with the purpose of bylaws.